Slavoj Žižek, Ph.D., is a senior researcher at the Institute of Sociology, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, and a visiting professor at a number of American Universities (Columbia, Princeton, New School for Social Research, New York University, University of Michigan). He obtained his Ph.D. in Philosophy in Ljubljana studying Psychoanalysis. He also studied at the University of Paris. He is a Hegelian philosopher, Lacanian psychoanalyst, and Marxist social analyst.
- ‘Faktor X: Das Ding und die Leere’ von Slavoj Žižek | 2010 | Audio CD
- ‘Like a Thief in Broad Daylight: Power in the Era of Post-Humanity’ by Slavoj Žižek | AudioBook
- ‘Notes Towards a Definition of Communist Culture Masterclass’ by Slavoj Žižek | Birkbeck Institute for the Humanities | 2009
- Agon Hamza, Frank Ruda, and Slavoj Žižek – Reading Marx | 6th November 2018 | Audio
- Slavoj Žižek presents ‘On Practice and Contradiction’ by Mao Tse-Tung | Unabridged AudioBook
- Slavoj Žižek presents ‘Terrorism and Communism’ by Leon Trotsky | Unabridged AudioBook